The third issue of the SHIFT newsletter has been released!
The SHIFT newsletter will be published twice each year and features the latest news from SHIFT, the Board of Certified Safety Professionals, the BCSP Foundation, and industry news and trends from our partners in the field. This issue contains:
- Construction Safety Personnel Qualifications: The Impact of Education, Experience, and Certificate Programs
- Register for the 2023 Research & Innovation Summit
- Applications for Student Scholarships Open Aug. 1
- Georgi Popov Named Editor in Chief of SHIFT
- NSC: Improving Workplace Safety with Robotics
- Driver Fatigue on the Job
- Psychosocial Hazards Often Overlooked in Construction Industry
- Understanding Emergency Service Capabilities
We hope you enjoy this resource; the information it contains is designed to drive necessary and powerful change. Together, by sharing information and ideas and turning research into practice, we can create a safer tomorrow.